Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Saturday, May 8, 2010

challenge I never submitted



I tried to make this card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge, and changed my mind. The camera I am using just didn't seem to do the paper justice. I really LOVE this paper. I actually bought the paper stack (Mirabelle from My Paper Studio) so I could do some pages of my mom and my grandmother. The paper in this stack is absolutely beautiful! But when I was trying to figure out the papers for the challenge, I came accross this pack I bought and thought, oh that would look so pretty. Well, I wasn't really all that happy with the outcome of it unfortunately. I had my friend / co-worker over, and we had a good time chatting why we made cards. I was working on this card. She is a extremely talented card maker. I am trying to convince her to publish some of her cards as they are just SOOOO amazing!! anyway, here is the outcome of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment