Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Friday, May 28, 2010

Magnolia Image



Well, 2 cards in one day! Who could ask for anything more, LOL!! Now it's time to sit back, relax and enjoy the remainder of the evening (which is not much left as I need to go to bed). I saw this type of card on DYI Scrapbooking TV show, and thought Oh my, what a cute idea! and easy! Except, I had some serious problems with the paper bubbling up on me. O'well, you win some, you loose some, haha! I love the dangly embelishments, though I have to say. I colored sweet Tilda with chalk this time. Took a break from the ole copic's. Anyway, off to bed. Have a super evening! Or day, which ever it may be.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! That Tilda is adorable and perfect for coloring with chalk because it gives it such a soft sweet look. I used to tivo that DIY scrapbooking show everyday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really awesome. Thank you for sharing your project with us'

    http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, your card is so pretty! I love pink and chocolate color combo!
    the roses are gorgeous and the inside of the card is awesome!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards. My store now has Magnolia stamps online and we ship free www.scrapbookfactorystore.com If you ever make to the St. Louis area I hope you could stop in and see the store.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete