Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Magnolia Down Under challenge 39



Hello and happy Saturday! I am entering my first Magnolia Challenge, so lets see how it goes. Hope everyone is having a super day. The sun is shining, but still a bit cool here in Colorado, USA. Once the wind stops blowing, it isn't all too bad. I hand stitched this card. I love the jean look and actually cut out a pocket with the paper using a pocket template and stitched the middle of the pocket as well. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love your card! So very cute. Thanks for sharing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card, I thought you had actually used fabric, it looks amazing ;) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card - I love how you've made it look so real - the use of stitching is fabulous. Thanks for playing along and hope you will join us again. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so so cute. What a wonderful card. Love the stamp and the DP you used. Great stitching. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Suzanne, great to see you join in :oD Great card, I love the pocket, it fits this theme so well!
    Good luck :o)
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!I just love the jeans theme!
    Love,Janne(from the cold,cold north!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is so cute.Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card. Great denim pocket. Love your idea.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog ! you make fantastic cards !
    Grtz, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout and lovely details.

    ReplyDelete