Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Edwin Kissing Tilda


Well it is late Saturday night and just finished a card using my new Edwin and Tilda stamp. I love these 2, they are just so adorable. Sorry it's been a few days since I've done anything. I bought a new paper pack (The Linen Closet Stack) by DCWV. Beautiful paper in that stack. So it inspired me to do a card. I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with the Copic Markers, but still need practice.

One of my biggest struggles is putting papers together. I welcome any suggestions if anyone would have any. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. May the Easter Bunny treat you well! I'm hoping for lot of chocolate. Oh yeah, life is good! Take care! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. You make beautiful Magnolia cards...do you post these to a yahoo share group...I think there is one called Magnolia-licious, everyone there would love to see these!

    ReplyDelete