Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Friday, April 9, 2010

In Loving Memory of My Mother

My mother, Sylvia I Musso, passed away 4 yrs ago, March of 2006. I love and miss her dearly! She was not only our mom, she was our friend. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I thank the good Lord above every chance I get that he gave me such wonderful loving parents. My dad passed away 24 yrs ago when I was 14 yrs from cancer. He battled the horrible disease a couple years before passing. I know in my heart, that God is taking good care of my parents, and that they are smiling down on us. My mom passed away during heart surgery. she was to have a valve replacement...a common surgery. Little did they know that her valves were smaller then the realized and the valve they had wouldn't work. So they had to resort to a different one. One complication led to another. A 2 to 4 hr surgery ended up being over 8 hours! Longest day of our lives as we were waiting. she did not survive the surgery. One of the many things that reminds me of mom is butterflies. She loved butterflies. my mom was a special woman. Always had a smile on her face and was so kind to everyone! She is truly loved and missed. I did these pages in memory of her. Love you mom!





2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute! I know your mother would love to see what your wrote about her. I can't imagine how hard it will be to lose my mom, but I hope to have only good memories of her when such a time comes. Blessings, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful pages Suzanne! The verses are lovely and layout looks fantastic.
    We just lost my father in law on thursday, he had cancer and thank goodness, he just went to sleep and went peacefully. I might make something like this for my mother in law.

    ReplyDelete