Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Monday, April 5, 2010

Magnolia Down Under challenge 40





Hello all! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a nice quite day, which was great! My hubby actually cooked the dinner (my family prefers it that way as my cooking..well..lets just say, spaghetti sauce from the jar is my style of cooking ;0)). He fixed a wonderful ham, with garlic mashed potatoes, yams, spinach salad, and a green bean casserole.

Any way, back to cardmaking :0). This is the first time I tried making one of these cards. These are quite fun and different! Hope you enjoy! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Love this style card! will have to try this.Love the butterflies.
    Pretty.
    ♥xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I love this clever card! Tilda looks so cute sitting there, and you've colored her beautifully. I love these papers and all the wonderful details! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO wow this card is gorgeous! I have often thought about making one but put them in the too hard basket but boy have you made it look easy and amazing all in one! Thanks so much for playing along with MDUC this week.
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love it darling. Love the design of the card and the image and DP look stunning. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the challenge – your card is gorgeous.
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great card Suzanne! I love this style of card, love the colours and butterfly, everything!!! I tried one quite a while ago, but it didnt work out too well for me, I will have to have another go :oD Thanks for your lovely camments on my blog too
    Hugs xoxox
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, Your thank you card is beautiful and Tilda is adorable. A great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Have a great day. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete