Welcome!
To My Blog to Cardmaking and Scrapbooking

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My son's birthday card

Hello! Today my son turned 17 yrs old! Wow, where did the time go??? It was only yesterday when I was kissing his owies, and tucking him in bed at night. My snuggly little boy is all grown up! :-( Make me sad! I made this birthday card for him and this was my first try at this kind of card. It was fun to make, and pretty fast really! Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful day! Thank you for any comments! :0)


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing Suzanne, I'm sure he'll love it! I love this style of card :oD I made one once and it turned out fine...i think lol. I have been thinking of trying another one, it's just getting around to it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card!YOUR SON WILL LOVE IT.
    XX

    ReplyDelete